terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2008

9 th day



Today was the 9th day of works. In fact, at list today, we had one quiet day with no many problems. Me I dont remember when was the last quiet day!


Tomorrow George arrive at 14h00, and at 6h00 (pm) he will ne here in Coimbra. I would like to see his face when he will see EL GRECCO for firts time in real time. I am sure that he will love it, but I will wait the coments.


Also today we receive more budgets, and well ... I will not say nothing cause I will start to became seasick, so lets see how the things will be ...


Let's see the development of the works fellows.


By the way, if you need costructors and electricists very honest and with a very good quality hereby you can have their contact.


(Se precisarem de Constructor e Electricista especializados, honestos e com muita qualidade, por favor tomem nota dos contactos) e vão por mim, confiança absoluta.


BFS - Cosntruções Bruno Fernandes Santso, Unipessoal, Lda.

Cadavais - 3300-105 Arganil


STARTLUZ, Lda.

3300-113 Arganil


And now yes, I will show their fantastic work, lets say they are the stepfathers of El Grecco :)




Sem comentários: