domingo, 5 de outubro de 2008

Sunday



I would like to start this post with one soundtrack like "Sunday, Bloody Sunday", in fact today I feel very depresse as also Kiri, even if he dont talk about it ...



I know the reasons of my mood, and in fact we are too near 20th October and once more we depend from other persons in order to open the doors of E.G. Yesterday I talked with one guy asking him to force the guys of city hall to make the last visit so, this week, I will be again as one ping pong balon jumping from one side to another as also Kiri.



The test of sound was postponed to 13th October, and on 14th I need to take all the documents in order to ask this final visit.

Also at 11h00 of 13th we have one meeting with Bertrand Library that want make one cooperation with us, as also if we had time in this day we will give one interview to one magazine of Aveiro, that is interested in publish. I think El Grecco is already "Famous" .




Yesterday Mr Bruno the constructor and two more employers were working as also some malakias from the company of exaustion, but in fact this malakias are working very slowly so I dont know when they will finich this.




Also we had one problem with the owner of the space, one month ago he allow us to put the external unity of air conditionair in the roufe and last thursday when the engenier arrive in order to give instrutions to the guys well it was one shit, cause in that same time the owner didn't allow. So we have of course one B Plan but we dont know when the air conditionaire will work as this B Plan need the approval of city hall, cause the external unity need to be placed in front of the building so we will see ...




In order to see how "El Grecco" is I will post pictures from yesterday, I hope you enjoy them.







Sem comentários: